We are seeking potential candidates who are enthusiastic, safe workers and must be self-motivated to work without much supervision. The individual selected for this position will be performing a variety of jobs and duties, these duties will include operating heavy equipment on the project site property.
- Operates mid to large sized Excavating Equipment for laying and backfilling for water sewer and storm drain lines.
- Observes markings on ground, hand signals, or grade stakes to remove material when operating machine.
- Signals directions and warnings to coworkers.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and specifications, survey markers and stakes
- May operate hoe equipped with laser leveling equipment.
- Inspects equipment for deficiencies, such as tracks, lights, brakes, fuses, and fluid level and submits report indicating equipment condition.
- Adheres to all Swell Construction Group Inc. safety policies, procedures, and instructions from management.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Five (5) years of experience in operation of trackhoe equipment (Cat 320, 345 or 385); OR,
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.